Walmart Deals

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To Shop Online or Not Shop Online. That is the Question


You won't find many online deals here. I don't shop online much so it's not my area of expertise. However, I do make select online purchases when I find the best possible deal is online or when I want a product I can't find anywhere else. For example, I purchase printer ink cartridges, vitamins, of course there's Ebay for auto parts and some others I can't remember right now. I'll share those with you as I make purchases.

My advice for shopping online, Google the store and/or product you would like to buy along with the word "coupon" you'll find all kinds of coupon codes and online deals. 

My favorite resource for online savings is Ebates. Sign up and search for the store or product you would like. You'll find Ebates will give you cash back for most online stores. Basically it's an "electronic rebate." Ebates cash back really adds up. Over the past few years, I've received more than $200 back on my online purchases by always purchasing through Ebates. $200 back over several years is quite a lot for someone who doesn't shop online much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment