You may have noticed that I sometimes reference coupons in issues of All You magazine? Well here's how you can get a subscription to All You magazine for as low as $0.69 per issue.
Today only, Ebates is offering 51% back on purchases from magazines.com. That's more than half off the discounted subscription price of $19.97.
Remember, with Ebates, you pay the full purchase price and then Ebates credits your account with the 51% "electronic rebate" within a couple days of your purchase. When your Ebates account reaches $10 or more, like right away with the All You magazine Ebates, they send you a check. Here's the deal:
1 Year subscription to All You on Magazines.com $19.97
Get 51% back from Ebates or $10.18
Total: $9.79 or $0.82 per issue
2-Year Subscription to All You on Magazines.com $34
Get 51% back from Ebates or $17.34
Total: $16.66 or $0.69 per issue
Get the Deal:
- Sign up with Ebates now, or log in if you're already a member
- Search for Magazines.com and follow the Ebates link to Magazines.com
- Search for "All You" and purchase either one or two year subscription
- Checkout and pay full price
- Get 51% of the purchase credited to your Ebates account (automatic you don't do this part)
- Sit back and wait for your Ebates check.
Note you can purchase any magazines with this discount, but All You is the only magazine I buy. I get so many magazines for FREE that I just don't purchase any others.

No comments:
Post a Comment