Walmart Deals

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Save $10 on Your Next HOBO Purchase



Need home improvement products? How about HOBO (home owner's bargain outlet). Sign-up for Bargain Squad HOBO’s FREE exclusive email club and receive a $10/$50 coupon. In addition, you’ll get VIP access to special promotions, coupons, contests, monthly membership only savings and more! 

They carry discount furniture, bargain priced home improvement materials and supplies and much, much more. 

We purchased our bathroom marble which is grey and white with ruby veining at HOBO. Our kitchen back splash tile was a fraction of the cost at HOBO compared to the tile store. We also found a rosewood vanity with porcelain bowl for the guest bath and toilet and pedestal sink for the master bath. The oriental-style carpet in our guest room came from HOBO. 

Last summer I upgraded our outdoor planters with new flower pots from HOBO and this spring I transplanted two indoor trees into pots from HOBO.

This is their May special so sign up now to get your $10 savings. I'm already thinking about what we might need.


No comments:

Post a Comment