Made a quick stop at Pick n Save on Saturday for some necessaries—ran out of coffee. Of course we took advantage of the Saturday double daze to double a few coupons. We spent $14.69 and saved only $11.01. I generally like to spend more than I save, but I guess they can't all be winners. Here's what we bought and here's the Pick and Save Deals list for your own shopping.
Cat's Pride Litter $3.99 after double $1 coupon
Barilla Pasta Sauce $0.49 after double $1 coupon (it was in the ad, but not on sale)
Bellatoria Frozen Cheese Bread $1.50 after double $1 coupon
Organic Girl Spring Mix greens $0.99 after double $1 coupon (again, advertised, but not on sale and we didn't get the FREE organic raisins because we don't like raisins)
Kemp's Cottage Cheese 24 ounce $1.90 after double $0.55 coupon
Roundy's Half n Half $1.95
Coffee 0.45 pounds $3.87
Coffee and cream are not pictured. They were in use at the time, brewing in the coffeemaker in the background.
The cat litter deal turns out to be $0.27/pound, a little higher than my buy price which is below $0.25/pound. However, this new litter is 25 to 30 percent lighter than conventional scoopable litter so if it works as well and lasts about as long, I might need to adjust my buy price.

No comments:
Post a Comment