Let's start the week with some hot new printable coupons. Then I'll backtrack and post the Walgreens, CVS and Target ads I didn't get to this weekend. Sorry, I had a crazy busy weekend, but I did some shopping and will have some updates to the Walgreens list for you. Enjoy the printable coupons!
$1/1 Sara Lee Deli Lunchmeats, presliced or from the deli counter
$1.50/1 Cutter product printable coupons These are $0.99 after rebate during the Ace Hardware memorial day sale so print now and use beginning Friday for moneymaking insect repellent.
$1/2 Bar-S Franks or Bologna Use at Sentry on a double coupon day for FREE franks. They're on sale for $0.89 each.
You can also get $1/1 Sara Lee Deli Lunchmeats here in case you want to stock up on lunchmeats.
There's a new $2/1 Visine product printable coupons that will make FREE travel size Visine at CVS and possibly other stores. I can't read the fine print right now.
Several $1/1 Scott Naturals products are now available Print these now for a HOT sale at Walgreens next week. I believe the paper towel will be 6 rolls for $2.99 after coupons and rewards. Let me double check on it for you.
$1/1 and Listerine mouthwash printable coupons. Fair warning, last time I saw this coupon, any turned out to be any that were listed on the coupon and I couldn't tell until I was at a printer to verify. Could be the same issue today.
$1/1 Dove or Degree deodorant printable coupons (zip 60606)
$0.75/1 Chiquita Fruit Snack printable coupons (zip 60606)
$1/2 Palermo's Pizza printable coupons (zip 30303) These will be on sale at Pick n Save beginning Thursday so print the coupon now before it's gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment