Walmart Deals

Friday, May 20, 2011

Old Navy One Day Wonder $1 Flip Flops for Everyone


We finally have nice spring weather, time to break out the flip flops. Need some new, or want some hot colors then tomorrow's the day. Old Navy is having it's annual One Day Wonder Sale with $1 Flip Flops for everyone on Saturday, May 21. 

These sales are usually crazy. Think Black Friday. Stores open at 7 a.m., but call ahead to verify. There will be really long lines to checkout and there's a limit of five per customer. 

I haven't checked the price on Old Navy flip flops this year, but last year the regular price was $1.59 or 2/$1.50, so a savings of only $0.50 was not worth the hassle.

While Old Navy flip flops are probably better, Dollar Tree had flip flops last time I was there. I'm assuming they were $1 each, although I didn't stop to check. Just something to consider.


No comments:

Post a Comment